Thursday, August 1, 2013

Going to give this a shot...again

Hello! I am going to give this blogging thing a shot again. I haven't really publicly done it since I first started to train for 1/2 and full marathons. But now I'd like to share and I'd like it to not be constantly over Facebook. It annoys me as much as anyone but with only having one family member in the immediate area of our house I know that everyone else would like to be up to date.

So, up to date, I am 26 weeks pregnant with a little girl. I have crossed the threshold to having something hurt every day. But also I am feeling her so frequently I tend to ignore a lot of other things until they are unignorable (yep made that up). I am pretty sure that even though 99% of wives tales were true in telling the gender before we saw the gender that the one about carrying high or low is not true. Baby girl loves to hang out very low and that is where the main part of my bump is. She is now responding to pressure so when Paul puts his head on my stomach she will kick it. Stella also enjoys laying with her head on my stomach. She doesn't so much get that she shouldn't stand on my stomach though. So it is in my best interest if people don't try to scare her (Paul) because that is her safe spot apparently. Patti seems to know what's going on but isn't as overly protective or clingy as Stella has gotten. Even if she hasn't been out in the morning yet Stella will stay in the bedroom with me while I get ready for work and Paul goes down to make breakfast. Drives me a little bonkers because a couple times it has lead to me cleaning pee at 6:30 a.m.

I am starting to feel a little rushed just because it feels like we have nothing ready. Yeah I know I only start the 3rd trimester next week, but since Paul is building the crib from scratch and the nursery still has all our random stuff in it, it doesn't feel like I have done much. Also for how sore my feet and back get I would like to get the painting done before I am a lot bigger.

So that's where I am. Tomorrow I'll take the 26 week photo and post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment