Tuesday, October 8, 2013

36 Weeks...Kind of sort of any time now

And that would be alright with me. I want her to be as healthy as possible and ready to be born. At this point I feel like she is going to be about 2 feet long because I know she has dropped lower but my ribs are killing me still. It is nice to not be quite so out of breath.

Today is finally back to feeling like fall. If we had had another day of upper 80s my feet may have exploded. And my fingers really started to noticeably swell. My feet swelling will go down at night but then during the same time my fingers swell.

She did that whole get real quite for two days over the last two days and now today she is back to her normal fidgety self. And when that happens my discomfort always gets a little worse. It is like she has some sort of growth spurt during those two days.

While being impatient to get to meet her Oct. 26 is still sticking out as her birthday. So I guess 17 days isn't so bad and it gives Paul more time on the crib. I have made it 36 weeks but some how 17 days seems like forever. And don't get me started on the possibility of going over which I am not stupid and know it is a real possibility. Fingers crossed it doesn't though. Her car seat is in the car from this past weekend because I promised we'd travel over prepared. Her hospital bag is all done too. I was going to try to do my hospital bag today for something to do and then Stella chewed one of my flip flops in my last pair. So now I have to dig around and see if I have another lone flip flop in the back of a closet. I don't need to buy new because come on they are for the hospital. I figure I will get everything together in my bag then if I need to wear something or use something I will and then put it right back in. I don't really get how someone can pack a bag and not need anything out of it until the birth-day.

No comments:

Post a Comment